I really hesitate to post more photos of my Peach costume because I keep feeling like in every photo all I can see are the flaws, but I really love the shape of my dress that you can see from this "hallway" shot taken at Anime North by Tumblr user Professoryaoi. I know the shot isn't the greatest quality, but the shape of the dress that you can see here is exactly what I was trying to achieve.
Sadly, the dress looks so nice because that's the good side of the dress. The other side of the dress has several gathers that kind of ruin the shape. I'm actually going to be taking a seam ripper to the midsection of this dress to see if I can take it apart and move around the gathers. I really need to even it out. I just finished fixing the collar and upper part of the bodice. You can see in this photo that the bodice was pretty loose on me. I made a whole new collar after pulling the neckline up a bit. I love the collar shape that I made for the new one. The scallops turned out so much better on my second attempt when I took more time to make it slowly and think it through! Wish me luck on fixing up the midsection of the dress! I hope I don't regret wanting to fix it! It was such a pain in the butt to fix the first time. Anyway, once I'm done this last fix I can finally steam the dress and put it away until Otakuthon. It'll be nice to take a break from sewing. This costume has really wiped me out. >.<